Post Falls, ID
EXPO is a master planned, mixed-use development in the heart of Post Falls, Idaho. EXPO is located ninety miles south of the Canadian border on Interstate 90 between the resort area of Coeur d’Alene Idaho and metropolitan Spokane Washington. EXPO offers retail, industrial, office, and residential development opportunities in a local growth economy seamlessly interwoven on over 300 acres. The first residential phase
is already occupied.
At A Glance
- Over 1 mile of freeway frontage on Interstate 90.
- Pleasant View connected to I-90 to Highway 53 in July, 2000.
- Pleasant View connection provides the most convenient route for traffic from Hauser, Rathdrum, Spirit Lake and Bonner County to the Canadian Border.
- Utilities to property line.
- Project land area is over 300 acres.
- Across from Factory Outlets.
- Average Daily Traffic Count – 42,474 (ADT 2001).
- Prime freeway frontage, mixed-usage proposals range from car dealerships to restaurant pads.
- Every type of retail-commercial pad is available.
- Light Industrial zoning also allows Retail.
- 270 SFR Homes Completed at Woodbridge neighborhood (2002 – 2004)
Site Plans & Aerial Views
Demographic (2000 Census)
Spokane County Kootenai County
To get further demographic information concerning this property, please click here.
To download and/or print a copy of a flyer concerning this property, please click here.
To view property flyer, you’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you need to download the viewer, please click on the icon below to visit Adobe’s Web site.
For more information on leasing for the above property, please contact Rob McCone.
Work Phone – (562)-430-0503