2661 E. Florence, Huntington Park, CA 90255
Near NEC of Florence and Pacific, Downtown Huntington Park
Plaza de la Fiesta I, situated at the corner of Pacific Boulevard and Florence Avenue,occupies the prime corner of Huntington Park’s busiest retail area. Plaza de la Fiesta I is part of a multi-phase development, called Plaza de la Fiesta. The Center’s modern Southwestern flavor with its colorful pastel trim and awnings creates an inviting environment for entrepreneurs and a warm welcome to customers. The high pedestrian traffic and bustling activity in this nerve center of Huntington Park make it an especially attractive location. Huntington Park is the premier marketplace and business center in all of L.A. County.
- A 38,284 sq. ft. shopping center, boasting quality retail, medical, office and eating establishments
- Excellent parking, includes 250 stall parking garage.
- Plaza de la Fiesta is located at the busiest intersection in Huntington Park.
- High pedestrian traffic and lots of activity are the theme for this center
- Located in the center of Huntington Park.
- Passenger boarding averages well over 34,000 per day at Florence and Pacific Blvd.
- Close to Harbor (110) and Long Beach (710) Freeways
Yoshinoya Beef Bowl Restaurant, Jackson-Hewitt Tax Service, Blue Collar, Inc., Hong Kong Star Express, La Opinion, Dentist, etc.
Trade Area Demographic Studies (2006 Data)
Household Income Levels(Average Househod Income)
1 Mile 3 Miles 5 Miles
$42,255 $40,695 $39,967
73,147 461,057 1,117,736
Click on the links below to view site plans for this property.
Fiesta Phase I Flyer
To view a flyer concerning this property, click here.
Leasing & Credit Applications
Leasing Applications, Credit Applications, and Financial Forms
as well as links to other available properties can be found here.