Bay City Center
500 Pacific Coast Highway, Seal Beach, CA
Bay City Center is an exciting development in the center of Seal Beach California on the primary coastal transportation corridor of Pacific Coast Highway. The J. R. Watson & Associates Development Corporation logo is a replica of Bay City Center, while the design of the cupola of this center and of Main-Ocean Plaza are based on the bath pavilion that existed next to the Seal Beach pier at the turn of the 20th Century. Nestled in with marina and beach vistas, and with old town Main Street nearby, this center offers the perfect getaway feeling while providing high-end services, shopping, and fine dining. The natural wood construction, including garden like breezeways with wrought-iron and antique benches, provides a sanctuary from the bustling streets. Sit near flowing fountains under open ceilings for glimpses of the clear blue coastal skies.
- Close proximity to high-density residential and industrial populations – very stable consumer base.
- Near Aerospace Industries and a naval base.
- Near Leisure World Community and at the Southern access point to Long Beach.
- Close to San Diego (405), Garden Grove (22) and San Gabriel River (605) freeways, as well as Pacific Coast Highway.
- Elevator access to upper floors.
- 19,841 sq. ft. within a 50,000 sq. ft. retail center occupied by restaurants, professional and medical offices.
The cupola, rising above Bay City Center, can also be seen at the Main-Ocean Plaza complex and in the J. R. Watson & Associates Development Corporation Logo. Mr. Watson chose to incorporate the cupola into these centers, using as the basis for the design the Bath Pavilion that existed next to the Seal Beach Pier at the turn of the 20th Century.
- Taco Bell
- Patty’s Place Fine Dining and Bar
- Hair Studio, Hair Salon
- Noah’s Ark Pet Grooming
- Wellsprings Beauty Spa
- Finbar’s Italian Cuisine
- Foster’s Donuts
- Medical and Dental Offices.
Seal Beach Pier at the Turn of the Century
Notice the Bath Pavilion tower which appears in the background between the two entrance towers.
Click on the links below to view site plans for this property.
Directions to Bay City Center
Trade Area Demographic Studies (2002 Data)
Household Income Levels (Average Household Income)
1 Mile 3 Miles 5 Miles
$100,226 $98,851 $79,730
9,986 68,858 308,841
To get further demographic information on this property, please click here.
Bay City Center Flyer
For current information on this and other properties, click here.
Leasing Applications, Credit Applications, and Financial Forms
as well as links to other available properties can be found here.